- These short nose pliers are constructed from high carbon steel for impressive strength.
- They feature an extra slim profile to allow access into high density areas and are precise enough to hold a human hair.
- A perfect plier for chainmaille artists -- the short "nose" of the plier allows for excellent control when opening/closing jump rings.
- Manufactured from heat treated, alloyed steel, these pliers are strong and durable.
- Soft rubber hand grips provide comfort and the return spring always bring the tool back to the open position.
- Overall length: Approximately 5 inches.
- Jaw length: 1 inch
- Tip width: 2mm.
- Made in USA.
- *Please consider the actual sizes given in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.
1 Xuron Short Nose Precision Plier Tool with Extra Slim Profile for Control
(You save )