- These snub nose pliers were created specifically for opening and closing Chain Maille Rings.
- The shorter and wider nose distributes the pressure along a larger area of the ring causing less marking as the ring is opened and closed.
- The Chain Maille pliers are also handy for working with and wrapping wire.
- Handles Are light to dark purple.
- Overall length approximately 5 inches.
- Tip width: 2mm.
- Cut/Jaw: Smooth.
- Pliers are Stainless Steel, box joint with a double leaf spring.
- *Please consider the actual sizes given in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.
LINK-IT Short Jaw Chain-nose Set of 2 Chainmaille Pliers for Jewelry Making
(You save )